Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, February 08, 2006,
im sorry for flaring up that day.i didnt want to; i didnt mean to.but i had to. sorry anyway.i made a new friend. hahas.nice to meet you, friend! just tell your friends not to make fun of my name.( no bibi, not you ) xDdamn busy these days. but here i am, still slacking away. finally talked to kuku today. first time.am closer to karth-leen now. love her lamby.ahaahhahaaaa.choir is being a disappointment. behaviour-wise ba.juniors? i dont think i needa comment.at least, in the soprano section.you all know. yeah.tomorrow will be better. (xvalent-heart-ines day is coming~gonna give hearts to my 5 stupid friends.addbell, electron, daiso, pawk fan and eat lorry. haha.wherefore art thou romeo?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |